|Artisan's Saga: Salvaging Memories|
|Starting Location||-19702, 18287, 1098 in Isle of Dawn (-21, 1)|
|Starting Chunk||Isle of Dawn|
|Ending Chunk||Isle of Dawn|
|Offered By||Kamashi Sunrain|
|Quest Series||Artisan's Saga Crafting Timeline|
|Previous||Artisan's Saga: Craftsman's Assault|
|Next||Artisan's Saga: Earth Den Assistance|
|Free to Play||yes|
- Explore the Burned Village
- Lumber (1)
- Herbs (1)
- Clothing (1)
- Scrap Metal (1)
- Food (1)
Salvage the needed materials from the burned out village. There will be heavy hobgoblin presence in the area, making this task very dangerous. Sun Village warriors will be there to assist.
- Sunrain Necklace (Left Ear, +4 Station Use, 5, 10)
- Salvage Worker's Leather Vest (Light, Chest, 12AC, +6 Vit, +8 Physical absorption, 1, 5)
- Salvage Worker's Leather Jacket (Medium, Chest, 43AC, +2 Str, +2 Con, 1, 5)
- Salvage Worker's Chain Shirt (Heavy, Chest, 58AC, +1 Melee Mitigation, 1, 5)
- +75 Kojani Artisans
- +15 Sun Village
Go to the burned out village (AKA Gai's Nousa) been Tentrees and Sun Village.
- Lumber (wood pile) -45087, 887, 2538 behind a small shed guarded by imp on the south side of the village just south of the entrance.
- Herbs (closed sac) -51378, 856, 3754 on the other side of a burned out building with a portal on the west side of village.
- Clothing (wooden chest - closed) -48545, -9769, 2753 north of the well in a tiny shed with a hobgoblin inside to the right just beyond Asak's Bridge.
- Scrap Metal (metal couldron with horns) -50884, -9764, 2699 inside a burned out building on the north side).
- Food (closed basket) -50948, -7997, 2541 under two fallen trees that cross northwest of the water well in the center of town.