In Vanguard, a Brotherhood is a unique type of group that a character can form with one or more other characters. While in a Brotherhood, all adventuring and quest experience that you gain is split equally amongst all members whether they are online or not.
This system allows friends with different schedules of play to progress through the game at the same rate, and also can be used by players to help their alternative characters or friends to level without them having to actively play their characters.
- Notice that you have to be within at least 5 levels of all characters in the Brotherhood.
- There is a 4 hour played time cooldown from you leave one Brotherhood until you can join a new Brotherhood.
- You need to target people in order to invite to a Brotherhood.
- XP pots and buffs contribute to Brotherhood xp pool.
- Four player Brotherhood, Player 1 kills a mob worth 30xp. 30 / 4 = 7.5 xp given to all members
- Four player Brotherhood, Player 1 kills a mob worth 30xp + 50% xp buff(45xp). 45 / 4 = 11.25 xp given to all members
- This accepts a pending invitation to join a brotherhood.
- This declines a pending invitation to join a brotherhood.
- This invites your current defensive target, or the named player, to join your brotherhood. This command may only be used by the brotherhood's leader.
- This leaves your current brotherhood. Note that there is a cooldown timer before you may join a brotherhood again.
- This sets the message of the day for your brotherhood, which will be displayed to players upon logging in. This command may only be used by the brotherhood's leader.
- This names your brotherhood, which appears in the brotherhood's statistics. This command may only be used by the brotherhood's leader.
- This sets your note field to the requested string.
- This promotes the specified player or your defensive target to leader of your brotherhood. This command may only be used by the brotherhood's current leader.
- This removes your defensive target or the specified player from your brotherhood. They will not be able to rejoin a brotherhood until a cooldown timer has expired.
- This shows all relevant information about your brotherhood and its members in the chat window.