|Starting Location||-7038, -31454, 193 in Isle of Dawn|
|Starting Chunk||Isle of Dawn|
|Ending Chunk||Isle of Dawn|
|Offered By||Ozu No Redturtle|
|Quest Series||Isle of Dawn Adventuring Timeline|
|Previous||Inform The Magistrate|
|Concurrent with:||Infiltration, No Box Required|
|Free to Play||yes|
This quest begins by speaking to Ozu No Redturtle (-7038, -31454, 193 in Isle of Dawn).
"If you ever head out to the hobgoblin encampment, please keep an eye out for the Magistrate's treasure boxes. Some time ago a hobgoblin snuck in and stole the most valuable assets the Magistrate owned."
"The Magistrate has been in a sour mood since, as these treasures have been in his family for generations. If you can recover these for him, we will compensate you for your efforts."
- Magistrate's Treasures (0/6)
Find the Magistrate's missing treasure in the hobgoblin encampment. Return to Ozu No Redturtle when done.
- Mask of Honor (Jewelry, Face, +1 Int, +1 Wis, +5 Energy, +2 Fire Absorption, 2, 7)
- Mask of Honor (Jewelry, Face, +1 Vit, +1 Wis, +5 Energy, +2 Fire Absorption, 2, 7)
- Mask of Honor (Jewelry, Face, +1 Str, +1 Con, +5 Hit Points, +2 Fire Absorption, 2, 7)
- Mask of Honor (Jewelry, Face, +1 Str, +1 Dex, +5 Hit Points, +2 Fire Absorption, 2, 7)