See also Celestine Ward Armor
|Please note this article is a guide only. The information it provides is subjective opinion, and may or may not benefit your style of play.|
Celestine Ward armor and weapon is a full set of class-specific armors and weapons that can be attained by farming in the two dungeons, Vol Tuniel and Thelaseen.
The guide provides a clear overview of how to obtain your Wardship armor, what type of mobs to farm or areas to look in.
Faction is required to unlock the catalyst which let you combine armor pieces and also to get the weapons quest.
The faction can be attained by completing quests in the area, killing mobs or by handing in runes.
- Tier 1 runes gives 100 faction
- Tier 2 runes gives 250 faction
- Tier 3 runes gives 500 faction
Catalyst and Quest RequirementsEdit
|Unlocks||Faction Requirements||Quest Requirements|
|Ancient Weapons of Leth Verael||
|Perfect Catalyst||13000||Ancient Weapons of Leth Verael|
Any armor piece can drop off any mob in the zone, however a higher drop rate and tier can be found deeper within the dungeons e.g. Vol Tuniel Throne room or the Thelaseen Towers.
- Keep any armor pieces that you don't need as you can turn them into motes needed for the quest to upgrade your Wardship weapon.
|Tier 1||Wrist - Belt - Reinforcement|
|Tier 2||Hands - Boots - Head|
|Tier 3||Chest - Legs - Shoulders|
All candles can drop from any mob. Unlike Runes, Candles can be traded.
|Tier 1||Ixi, Rul|
|Tier 2||Mar, Vil|
Runes drop from named mobs only and combined with the soulbound status they are the most difficult to obtain. Any named mob in the Wardship of the Sleeping Moon, Ruins of Vol Tuniel, Thelaseen or the dungeons will drop one or more runes.
|Rune||Overland Named||Vol Tuniel Named||Thelaseen Named|
|Rigva||Lost Soul | Pestilent Winds | Dreadwing | Bloodtail Ruulsh ||
|Zalge||Ayl Elgyre | YALSYL VONALYS | Llyn Elgyre | HIGHLORD SHO'DAR | Emissary N'Vind|
Common in the various ruins.
|Very Common||Very Common|
|Soom||Common in the various ruins.||Very Common||Very Common|
|Jgor||Rarely found in the various ruins||Common||Rare|
|Ilsu||Rarely found in the various ruins||Rare||Common|
Light Armor ReagentsEdit
Medium Armor ReagentsEdit
Heavy Armor ReagentsEdit
Creating the ArmorEdit
- The Ancient Ritual Stone is guarded by 3 Ancient Constructs which are 3-dots and level 35. They can, however, be single pulled. Kiting or being high level is adviced as they pack a punch.
- Clear 2 of the Ancient Constructs and turn in your reagents for your armor piece(s)
- Bard - Elrethalon's Armor
- Blood Mage - Azzuri's Armor
- Cleric - Lluain's Armor
- Disciple - Auraki's Armor
- Dread Knight - Karrakis's Armor
- Druid- Aiea's Armor
- Monk - Drane's Armor
- Necromancer - Villian's Armor
- Paladin- Kullom's Armor
- Psionicist - Obin's Armor
- Ranger - Lorielle's Armor
- Rogue - Migenzo's Armor
- Shaman - Moogalak's Armor
- Sorcerer - Svifwin's Armor
- Warrior - Leauven's Armor
Ancient Weapons of Leth VuraelEdit
- You can kill the same named more than once for updates.
- Ancient Longbow of Leth Varael
- Ancient Shortbow of Leth Varael
- Varaelian Orb of Annihilation
- Varaelian Orb of Healing
- Varaelian Orb of the Moon and Stars
- Ancient Shield of Leth Varael
Upgrading your WeaponEdit
Once you have your Ancients Weapon of Leth Verael you can upgrade it.
You need the following materials:
- 300 Motes - Gained from turning in armor parts at the Thorian Glowban.
- T1 Armor: Gives 5 motes.
- T2 Armor: Gives 15 motes.
- T3 Armor: Gives 30 motes.
- A Perfect Catalyst.
- Your newly gained weapon.
- Each of the following;Kel, Sar, Eltha, Zalge, Quel and Vurm