So you got to level 11 as a Blacksmith and you have chosen to enter the field of weaponsmithing. Awesome!! Now as a Weaponsmith, we are responsible for crafting some of the most powerful weapons characters can wield. Now here are a few things every weaponsmith should know.
- As a weaponsmith you will make all the harvesting tools other players need. When you make them you can choose to either have them as a general tool that anybody can use on a resource (handing for harvesting groups) or as a specialty tool to be used by the harvesting skill you have. (blacksmith skill)
- We make metal fasteners needed for houses and boats. (blacksmith skill)
- We make all of the thrown weapons in the game.
Throwing Daggers Rogue, Bard, Ranger, Warrior Throwing Hammers Paladin, Cleric, Dread Knight, Warrior Throwing Spears Ranger, Shaman, Dread Knight, Warrior Throwing Axes Ranger, Bard, Dread Knight, Warrior Shuriken Monk, Disciple
- All metal based weapons are made by us which include any forms of the weapon from this list. (Items linked should only be used as reference.)
Hand to Hand: Claws 1 Handed Blunt: Maces, Hammers, Rods 1 Handed Slashing: Short Swords, Long Swords, Axes, 1 Handed Piercing: Daggers 2 Handed Blunt: Bladed Staffs, Greatmauls, War Hammers 2 Handed Slashing: Great Swords, Great Axes, Martial Swords 2 Handed Piercing: Spears
- We also make arrows to be used in all types of Bows and Crossbows
As you can see we can make a lot of items for the every day adventurer. Now that you know what we can make, all you have to do is ask a smith to make you something that you can use. Best way to do this is ask in the craft channel of the game (channel /3)